It's here - Toy - what do you think?

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It's here - Toy - what do you think?

Postby Tiddlywinks » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm enjoying it, while there are bits that are familiar overall I find it more like the earlier Yello releases - the ones that attracted me to Yello's music.
marcolphus

Re: It's here - Toy - what do you think?

Postby marcolphus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:03 am

It's very good, much better than Touch Yello. And I have same thoughts as you.
marcolphus

Re: It's here - Toy - what do you think?

Postby marcolphus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:11 am

Return to “Latest YELLO News”