Limbo

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Limbo

Postby Tiddlywinks » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:19 pm

So what do people think?
lexus7

Re: Limbo

Postby lexus7 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:00 am

It sounds crisp and refreshing, I like it, but I can't say I love it. I feel like I've heard it before...may be more time is needed. The sound is similar to Touch Yello, and I've been hoping that a direction might change, but need to hear the full album first.

What are your thoughts?
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

I like it, as you say it is more in the style of Touch rather than the earlier stuff, from what I had read the album is going back to earlier styles so as you also say, maybe its best heard as a whole rather than in slices.
mrpulley

Postby mrpulley » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:31 pm

I like it, and am looking forward to the album. I've pre-ordered it online, hopefully it will arrive in Australia before I travel to Europe for the concert!

The last track, "Frau Tonium", is listed on one web site as "Fran Tonium" - so now we know her first name! :)

Return to “Latest YELLO News”