Yello Concert

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yello Concert

Postby Tiddlywinks » Fri May 27, 2016 6:51 am

Berlin October advanced bookings here:
http://www.eventim.de/yello
mrpulley

Re: Yello Concert

Postby mrpulley » Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Ticket prices:

seated: € 89,75
standing: appears to have sold out in the last few hours - from memory I think this was about € 55

plus postage - posting a ticket outside of Europe is € 34,90. (Print at home is much cheaper (€ 2,50), but we don't get the fancy ticket!)

This sounds expensive - how does this compare to other artists?

(I don't normally go to 'pop' concerts so I don't have much to compare with - I've only seen They Might Be Giants and Weird Al Yankovic in concert in Australia - ticket prices for these were much less than this concert.)
mrpulley

Postby mrpulley » Mon May 30, 2016 7:44 am

Looks like tickets to both shows have sold out. Hopefully there'll be a DVD or Blu-ray of the show.
nwg

Postby nwg » Mon May 30, 2016 11:19 am

If it was someone like Madonna then a a seated price would be something around £200 / 260 Euro's
mrpulley

Postby mrpulley » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:34 am

Hooray! 2 more shows! The first has sold out, but there are still some for the second on 30 October. I've got a ticket for this date (print-at-home - I wasn't paying €35 for postage!) - I just need to work out how to get there, and plan a holiday around the concert!

Return to “Latest YELLO News”