Are Yello known in your country?

Talk of anything YELLO
lexus7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby lexus7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:04 pm

[quote="Ilya Petrov"]In Russia everybody heard something about Yello. Especially people in an age of 30-50.
You can find some of their albums in any store.
"Hawaiian Chance" was a main music of the News on Russian Channel for two years 1992-1994.
I noticed people don't know anything about Yello, but when they hear the Yello's music they like it very much.
It's good music![/quote]

I remember Hawaiian Chance being played on the back ground of one of the sport news programmes at one of the regional TV stations in Russia as well. Might be the same show you are referring to :) .
I think Yello are relatively well known in Russia, lets say comparing to other places. I went there a month ago and Touch Yello is available in most shops
zaz965
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Are Yello known in your country?

Postby zaz965 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 am

hello

About yello many know to Russia, not only an age contingent ot30-50 very popular group.
And it was broadcast on television channel 2Х2 with 1992-1994. :wink:

Often shown videos clips

Of course i m lying
The race
Oh Yeah
Rubberbandman
Jungle Bill
Do It
How How
Santa Clause

Return to “General YELLO Talk”