New Fairlight CMI announced

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Slaught

New Fairlight CMI announced

Postby The Slaught » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Peter Vogel, creator of the original legendary Fairlight CMI sampling computer announced the new 30th anniversary 'retro'-version - CMI 30A. It has been already presented at NAMM 2011

I don't know if Boris Blank will purchase it but he still keeps his Fairlight CMI III from the late 80's
zaz965
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Fairlight CMI announced

Postby zaz965 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 am

Directly as in haute couture world, each new model strives to outdo the predecessor. New model Fairlight CMI-30A, will interest Boris Blank but it still holds checked up by time Fairlight CMI III.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3tElff ... detailpage
jaykeys

Re: New Fairlight CMI announced

Postby jaykeys » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 am

Hi,
as far as I read in an interview, Boris will sell every device except the ARP Odyssey, K2500 and the OSCar.
Nevertheless Boris needs something to read out his enormous Fairlight library ... :wink:
I like the iPad App !!

Return to “General YELLO Talk”