Boris in UK Mix Mag September Issue, on shelves now!

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Qubism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Boris in UK Mix Mag September Issue, on shelves now!

Postby Qubism » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Awesome 2 page spread covers the boxset & Yello History including how the Racket the 3 guys made in the early days led to Carlos getting evicted! Philistine landlords!

There is a great photo of Boris in his studio circa late seventies/early eighties. I'd love to know what year it's from, I can't see the fairlight so it's early.....

Can't wait for the postie to try to cram that boxset thru my letter box!

Anyone seen Dieter tonight (in London)?

Cheers,
Richard Shepherd
julz
Site Admin

Re: Boris in UK Mix Mag September Issue, on shelves now!

Postby julz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 am

Thank you for the heads up. I ordered that issue.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”