An album by Boris

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

An album by Boris

Postby Tiddlywinks » Mon May 26, 2014 2:07 am

lexus7

Re: An album by Boris

Postby lexus7 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:43 pm

A few days left, I hope we shall see this release :roll: .
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 am

abutchart

Postby abutchart » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:33 am

GREAT NEWS
The money has been reached

:D :D
I pledged money so i can't wait for the albums to arrive
The Slaught

Postby The Slaught » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:34 pm

i was wondering if the "Rote Fabrik" cassette contains the same stuff that was released in 2008 by Carlos Peron ("Tranceonic Rare Tracks 1976-79" digital album) with different track titles

yes, "Granada Kiss" is "Tranceonic's Bolero"

Return to “Latest YELLO News”