Yello - More news on Facebook than the official website :/

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Qubism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yello - More news on Facebook than the official website :/

Postby Qubism » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm not a big facebook fan, I always thought it was like a gift from God for the CIA, turns out I was right ! :)
However i will go there to find news on certain artists like David Sylvian or.... YELLO!!!!!

Lo and behold the link is :

...and here is news that Boris will release a 2CD version of Avant garden to buy with some new versions and previously unheard tracks.

We also find some AG tracks on Soundcloud:

and finally news that boris has his own channel on Youtube with some AG videos by Dieter, Kevin Blanc and DANIEL CHERBUIN.

Enjoy, but please Yello, put some news on your official Website pleeeease for those of us trying to duck the CIA, FBI, PRISM, GCHQ and MI5 & MI6 :) (and if you really value your privacy download and use the Tor browser, that's what the US military uses apparently so if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me :)

Last thing, where's the Carrera Race (music) Track????

Keep on Truckin' Boris & Dieter, don't ever stop (like as if you ever would.....)

Qubism

Return to “Latest YELLO News”