The PlanetSolar song(s)

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The PlanetSolar song(s)

Postby Tiddlywinks » Sat May 12, 2012 7:37 pm

While everyone else probably knows this I found an article saying that there are two Yello compositions Blue Horizon AM and Blue Horizon PM
nwg

Re: The PlanetSolar song(s)

Postby nwg » Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 am

I am only aware of Mean Monday and Blue Horizon PM (Planetsolar).

I have enjoyed doing a Yello 12" single spendin spree the last few weeks and have finally catalogued my collection. I have ended up with 79 separate titles !
Tiddlywinks

Re: The PlanetSolar song(s)

Postby Tiddlywinks » Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 am

Return to “Latest YELLO News”