Electronic Beats 10 yr. Aniversary Record. (12")

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chef Maurice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Electronic Beats 10 yr. Aniversary Record. (12")

Postby Chef Maurice » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Hello to all...
Just wondering if the Electronic Beats 10 year Aniversary 12" Vinyl with Yello's-Tiger Dust (Touch Yello Virtual Concert Version, 4:12) rare?
Respectfully, to included on side B, Caribou/Bowls, 10:56.(Gavin R. depth charge rework.) I just purchased it, to me, at a fair price. I was told that a very limited pressings were made. Can anyone help me out on more info. Regarding this Gem? Many thanks![color=#0040FF][/color]

All the best,

Maurice :shock: :mrgreen: :?:
acraphae

Re: Electronic Beats 10 yr. Aniversary Record. (12")

Postby acraphae » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 am

Hi Maurice

it is rare but unclear how many were made. Not one of the most sought after items though. Never available for sale. It was given away for free at the 10 year Electronic Beats party in Berlin.

on discogs it can be bought for 20 Euros at the moment.
Chef Maurice

Re: Electronic Beats 10 yr. Aniversary Record. (12")

Postby Chef Maurice » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my concern. After further research, I was told 100 were made. A Promo gift from the Electronic Beats 10 yr. Party.
Looking forward to Yello's New Album next year. :shock: :D

Return to “Latest YELLO News”