yello.ch

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ilya Petrov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

yello.ch

Postby Ilya Petrov » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

The www.yello.ch site has changed beyond recognition. As I understood, the site contains materials of the book and many other new things. Just awesome!
zaz965

Re: yello.ch

Postby zaz965 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 am

Site does not work!
Qubism

Postby Qubism » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:48 am

It works for me in Nottingham!
I love the music in the background, a huge variety from Bimbo to the present day, it is in a "New Mix in One Go" style, 1980-2011!
Also there are some interesting photos from ancient history of the band. I love to read about the story of Yello, I really hope the new book gets an English translation, I'm sure it would sell enough copies to justify the translation cost :)

I can preview Mean Monday on German itunes and I love it! I just can't buy it from England, get it on UK itunes please! :)

Richard Qubism Shepherd
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 am

Translated into English, will I'm sure.
Just buy the book http://www.echtzeit.ch.
Code to the song Mean Monday inside the book.
Beautiful track, I listen every day.

ZAZ-965
Perthguy

Postby Perthguy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm

I got it, and there's quotes in there and the one from Shirley Bassey isn't very nice. (something about not wanting to have anything else to do with them.) What's happened there? Didn't Yello and Shirley Bassey get on?
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Wonder if more than two videos will be loaded there
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 am

The site is made for 5 +, but sorry you can not copy the text for translation.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”