Plactic - Addicted written and produced by Boris Blank

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rotravi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plactic - Addicted written and produced by Boris Blank

Postby Rotravi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Now THIS is a real gem. a fantastic dance track from 1997.
WHY this one never became a GIANT floorfiller i never have understood.
Its not Yello per say,but my god it has Boris Blank's genious fingerprints all over it.. From the orchestral opening to the pumping rythm. And all topped with a strong female vocal.

A MUST have for annyone who loves Yello and Boris Blank :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT350Z6yCe8

It can be bought from Discogs http://www.discogs.com/search?q=plastic ... d&type=all

Label: CNR Music
Released: 1997
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance Vocal
Music By - Boris B., D-Fog, Jay Tee Rogers
Produced By: Boris B., Cyborg
Attachments
Plastic1.jpg
Plastic1.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 12088 times
Plastic3.jpg
Plastic3.jpg (62.48 KiB) Viewed 12088 times
Plastic2.jpg
Plastic2.jpg (61.11 KiB) Viewed 12088 times
julz
Site Admin

Re: Plactic - Addicted written and produced by Boris Blan

Postby julz » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Well it might have same flavors but it's no Boris production.
Rotravi

Postby Rotravi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

No Boris Blanc producktion ?

Music By - Boris B., D-Fog, Jay Tee Rogers
Produced By: Boris B., Cyborg

Is this "Boris B" someone else ?

Unless you can prove me wrong i will believe that it is Boris Blanc from Yello who has written and produced this song. :D
Henrik

Postby Henrik » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 am

Rotravi, Boris B. is Boris Blank as much as Plastic is spelled without s.
Get your facts straight at http://www.discogs.com/artist/Boris+Bruchhaus
Rotravi

Postby Rotravi » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:58 am

I rest my case.
I did try to check the fact,but could not find the answer.
So i presumed it really was Boris from Yello.

Well if admin want to delete my post its ok.

Plastic Addicted is a great track annyway :wink:
The Slaught

Postby The Slaught » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 am

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. this track never became a floorfiller because there's a big difference between the rave scene and commercial pop-dance. can you imagine Carl Cox, Darren Emerson & John Digweed spinning 2Unlimited, Sash or Scooter? electronic music and your Plastic aren't the same thing

2. Blank's fingerprints? he never produced for Eurodance projects - the real collaboration in 1997 was with Carl Cox - 'Magnetic', a very deep, cosmic track with brilliant mixing and production. how can you even compare his studio perfectionism with this cheap dogshit?

3. i hope Yello fans are enough adequate for NOT buying this
Perthguy

Postby Perthguy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Sounds like me. ( :lol:
Rotravi

Postby Rotravi » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Really ? The Slaught. You feel that Addicted is "cheap dogshit" ??

I wonder if you get out on the dancefloor.or just sit at the sofa with your Beer.
Addicted is Dance Heaven. i respect that its not Boris that have writen or produced it but come on. To call it "Cheap" is a blasphemy compared to lots of bad tracks out there...warming up the dancefloor.
The Slaught

Postby The Slaught » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 am

if you mean a dancefloor of some local redneck disco-bar, no - i never get out to such places

dance heaven? i can understand if you're 15 years old & you live in a countryside away from civilization - if you're older than 20 & livin' in the city, it's a tragedy. no kidding here

read the 1st part of my previous post once more

Return to “Latest YELLO News”