More @ Amazon Germany

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
synthfrog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

More @ Amazon Germany

Postby synthfrog » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 am

As most of you know, a new version of "More" is now available for a free download at Amazon Germany.

I am a long-time Yello fan from The Netherlands, and also a long-time Amazon Germany customer. I buy CDs from them on a weekly basis with my Dutch credit card, no problem at all.

However, I fail to understand why I can't "buy" the free download from the site, despite being able to buy CDs from the site. It just doesn't make sense. I would understand (maybe) the geographical restriction nonsense if I had to actually pay for the track. But it is, in fact, free...

Quite the contrary! :(

The bottom line is - I would love it if someone could send me this free mp3. I wish I had other ways of legally getting it, but it seems I don't have any...

darkmode

Re: More @ Amazon Germany

Postby darkmode » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"All you need is a good ear for music"
synthfrog

Postby synthfrog » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:00 am

acraphae

Postby acraphae » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 pm

The More song that you can download is different from the one on the CD.

If you pm me I'll try to help you download the song.
R
synthfrog

Postby synthfrog » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 am

@ acraphae:

Check your pm :)
Qubism

Postby Qubism » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi Everybody,

I too tried to download this FREE track with some translation help from the computer, but I still couldn't as I'm in the UK.
Can anybody help me get a copy? I've bought almost everything Yello has ever done and I'd buy this too if possible but it was a freebie! :)

Any help peeps?

Richard Qubism Shepherd
synthfrog

Postby synthfrog » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 am

Qubism, I can try to help you find this one. Send me a PM.
Qubism

Postby Qubism » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

Hi everybody,

Just to confirm, the amazon de free version of More is like a 7 inch edit (3 minutes 42 seconds) of the Eccentrix More (Rockabilly mix) (6 minutes 12 seconds).

It cuts to the chase more quickly at the start, but the biggest difference is if you listen on a decent system, you can hear the magic of Boris' remastering. It actually surprised me because with remasters like Talking Heads, you can hear the difference from your vinyl "77" LP (from last millenium 1977!). Eccentrix was only just over 10 years back, on cd and already sounded good due to Boris' high quality production of the original and that Eccentrix remix. And yet, the sound seems to be punchier, more dynamic if thats possible!

I now can't wait for the other album remasters after the first 6.
Qubism.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”