New Yello Best of & DVD??

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
soundstory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Yello Best of & DVD??

Postby soundstory » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 am

Godley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Yello Best of & DVD??

Postby Godley » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 am

I'm surprised

Finally a dvd with all the videoclips on it ???
----------------------------------------------
I find some more info

The Singles CD+DVD set has the 20 biggest hits, including
a new version of Vicious Games sung by Heidi Happy.
The DVD has 23 videos.

The Anthology Box also includes a double CD
with Yello's own selection of their best material,
including two new tracks "Dialectical Kid" and
"Tears Run Dry", plus a 48 page booklet.

http://www.cypress-agentur.de:80/aktuell
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:59 am

Well very fine it is new, I didn't expect simply there are no words.

Oh, my! :shock:
The Slaught

Postby The Slaught » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

this trend about boxsets with 5000-page booklets and DVDs really starts to dissapoint. according to the tracklisting only 3-4 !!! new tracks will be released on these 3 CDs. The DVD lacks the so much awaited 'How How' video :cry:, also no 'Celsius', 'Pan Blue' & 'Resistor' - instead we have four !!! videos from the recent 'Virtual Concert'
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:51 pm

I agree. No "How How" video again! Neither "Jingle Bells" nor "Blazing Saddles" are seem to be present for that matter. I wonder what stands behind the reasoning of not releasing these videos? It would make the DVD compilation really special.
soundstory

Postby soundstory » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 am

Do we know if Call It Love & Rhythm Divine will be the original videos not the essential versions?

& Of Course I'm Lying & Rubberbandman didn't make the list either, was there a video for Tremendous Pain?
Perthguy

Postby Perthguy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I suppose this isn't released in Australia too (or America and U.K for that matter) Why only release it in Germany, Russia, Switzerland etc where they don't even speak english as main language? And it's in english. Another Ebay thing :D
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 am

Similar this album is accessible only in Germany, Switzerland, Austria. The writing down company wants to be assured that the album will be sold. It is what that the marketing policy.
The album can be ordered through European on-line shops of compact discs.
For example it/ www.poponaut.de

Yello - By Yello / The Singles Collection 1980-2010 (CD+DVD)
Special price: 17,95€ (till 11/05/2010)

Yello - By Yello / The Anthology Box (3CD+DVD)
Special price: 28,95€ (till 11/05/2010)

Choice for you.
:D
Perthguy

Postby Perthguy » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 am

Do you think its worth it. I've got most of the songs already and the videos are on youtube. Are the 4 new songs worth it. There's a promo cd for this on german ebay (that ships worldwide) wich has the 4 new songs on it. :D
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:08 am

I've got most of the songs already and the videos are on youtube. Are the 4 new songs worth it. There's a promo cd for this on german ebay (that ships worldwide) wich has the 4 new songs on it. :D[/quote]

OK.

But new, CD+DVD start up will be at me in a collection, than on youtube. :D
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 pm

A great reason to get it is that all the songs on the new Anthology are remastered.
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 am

The new Yello Anthology has a production error where track 16 Lost Again is instead the song Desire.

Good help for a collection.
After all it is let out, only 10000 Anthology with an erroneous track.
I look forward a parcel, Yello - By Yello / The Anthology Box (3CD+DVD) from Leipzig can be and I will become the happy owner??????? :shock: :shock: :D :D :lol:
Last edited by zaz965 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver

Postby Oliver » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 pm

ciaOliver

- C'etait pas moi, c'etait l'autre! -
Yellow

Anthology Booklet

Postby Yellow » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 am

Hi

I'm really interested to know more about the 48 booklet that has been released with the box set.

I would be grateful if anyone has any more information about this.

Are there any details about this?

Thanks
The Slaught

Postby The Slaught » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 am

Yello have so many unreleased audio & video treasures in their archives like the professional footage of their first track 'Dead Cat' (1978) or the video from Mayday'95. So, 'How How' is not the limit of our desire

Return to “Latest YELLO News”