Yello Remaster Series Update

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
yagi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby yagi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:16 am

CD Universe is selling each CD for the insanely low price of 9.99 USD. I'd already ordered the first five from Amazon UK, but couldn't pass up Flag after all...not for $10 anyway. :D
yagi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby yagi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:33 am

All six arrived today (split in different packages from different countries). I'm listeninging to Solid Pleasure as I type.

Good gravy, the sound quality...it's...gurgle gurgle...aural ecstasy. I was wondering why they didn't release these in DVD-A or SACD, but now I understand that it just wasn't necessary.
Constantine

Postby Constantine » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:49 am

What about the rest of the albums? How is the sound? Not arrived to me yet!

Return to “Latest YELLO News”