Yello Remaster Series Box Set

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
JonKamm

Re: Small point of difference?

Postby JonKamm » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:26 pm

Tiddlywink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tiddlywink » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:57 am

You'll notice on my Solid Pleasure the booklet came inside the sleeve on the left. All the rest had a slit across the bottom which held the booklet in place.

I have scans of most of the Remasters at the link below. Still working on One Second and Flag. Check it out I think you can see better in the scans. If anyone finds any other differences in their remasters let me know. I find it interesting.

http://homepage.mac.com/jonathankamm/Ye ... enu71.html[/quote]

The booklets for both Claro Que Si and Solid Pleasure are stored the same way - slipped in on the left so the CQS is different from your scan. I also find differences like this interesting and wonder why it happens. Doesn't affect the brilliance of the music though - waiting for my boxed set to be delivered now.
owen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby owen » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:06 am

are these just released in that crappy packaging?
Any chance of a jewel case release?then i will purchase
djekyl

Postby djekyl » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:27 am

[quote="JonKamm"]
I have scans of most of the Remasters at the link below. Still working on One Second and Flag. Check it out I think you can see better in the scans. If anyone finds any other differences in their remasters let me know. I find it interesting.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for the scans.

My Box: "You Gotta Say Yes To Another Excess" with booklet on the left inside the sleeve, the others had a slit across the bottom which held the booklet in place. :roll:
Pulpculture

Postby Pulpculture » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:51 pm

Have any UK people here ordered the box set? If so where did you get it from? I am unable to order one from amazon.de as I don't speak German!!

Matthew
Need an inventory - Thames Valley Inventories

www.tvinventories.co.uk
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:51 pm

I don't speak German either. But the layout is exactly the same. It's not very hard to purchase it. Just keep pressing the yellow buttons :)
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:16 am

You can get them individually even cheaper then the boxset now. Box set does not come with anything extra. Amazon.uk has used like new ones for £3.00 each. Anything under $11.00 each is cheaper then the box set.
Pulpculture

Postby Pulpculture » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:42 am

Brilliant thanks
Need an inventory - Thames Valley Inventories

www.tvinventories.co.uk

Return to “Latest YELLO News”