Yello Remaster Series Box Set

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
Franz

box set not available?

Postby Franz » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:36 am

Just checked all the sources for the box set listed above. Every site says now, this is currently not available. Even Amazon.de says now, the box set is not available any more.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:45 am

Yes your right. Hmmm? Wonder whats up? :?
vip-superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: box set not available?

Postby vip-superstar » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:25 pm

Franz

Postby Franz » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:35 am

Constantine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Constantine » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:03 am

Oliver

Box Set at amzon.de

Postby Oliver » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:23 am

ciaOliver

- C'etait pas moi, c'etait l'autre! -
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:59 pm

Last edited by JonKamm on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vip-superstar

Postby vip-superstar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:39 pm

I've got a mail today, that my Yello-Box was sent to me yesterday :D
I hope to hold it in my hands the next days (I hope before the weekend :wink: )
Franz

Arrived

Postby Franz » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:21 pm

Got mine from Amazon.de today!
I go bananas, bananas to the beat!
Constantine

Postby Constantine » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:09 am

So jealous :shock: I expect mine Monday or Tuesday. In comments on first listening?
Oliver

Boxset from amazon.de arrived

Postby Oliver » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:30 am

Hi there!

(I already posted this in an extra topic, but that was ment to be here! This was written yesterday!)

So, I got my box set from the german amazon yesterday! Surprise!Surprise!

Really a bargain! Six CDs for 50 Euro. And each CD is seperately packaged in plastic! So I started with SP yesterday, and I unwrapped CQS already this morning before leaving to work. If I can stick to one CD per day, I will unwrapp Flag on monday!

So, I took a look inside CQS, without listening to it yet. And compared to the booklet of SP I miss the opportunity to read a full review of CQS from the past. The review of SP therefore was enjoyable in total.

Hey WOW! I got them! Any1 need the old CD releases?
ciaOliver

- C'etait pas moi, c'etait l'autre! -
vip-superstar

Postby vip-superstar » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:31 pm

JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:14 pm

JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:33 pm

Box Set availble in the USA!

http://idealcopy.american-data.net/Merc ... O-REMAS-01

available November 22nd through "The Ideal Copy" Import store. http://www.idealcopy.com/
This is where I got my individual remasters they were very fast, friendly and helpful.

, Jonathan
Tiddlywink

Small point of difference?

Postby Tiddlywink » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:36 pm

[quote="JonKamm"]Package for you sir!
http://homepage.mac.com/jonathankamm/package-1.mov

I ordered the first two of the remasters, they arrived today, I thought Id check out the boxed set and watched "Package for you.mov" - there is a packaging difference between the Claro Que Si in the .mov version and the version I got today - on my one when you open the digipak it has the six albums on the left with the CQS icon highlighted - in the .mov version it looks like the included booklet is framed - the pictures of the albums has been cut out - a pathetic small point I know but a difference all the same.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”