Yello Remasters on iTunes!

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonKamm

Yello Remasters on iTunes!

Postby JonKamm » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:00 am

Franz gets credit for spotting this one. Looks like the Germany iTunes Music Store is slowly putting up the The "Yello Remaster Series"

It was only just released. I haven't even got my pre-ordered copies and they are already on iTunes. This is great news! This means we can see Yello releases in the future become instantly available through iTunes no waiting and now shipping costs.

Here are the iTunes links:

Those of you without iTunes here are some screenshots.
(I noticed they are not using the new remaster cover art ....sigh)

Last edited by JonKamm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
JG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

-

Postby JG » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:34 am

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:26 am

Was just 3 now all six available. If you search for Yello you won't find them all listed. You have to search for Yello Remastered.
German iTunes!

Return to “Latest YELLO News”