Remaster Promo "Twelve From Six"

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonKamm

Remaster Promo "Twelve From Six"

Postby JonKamm » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:02 pm

Here it is! The sound quality is crystal clear! Track 6 is a very cool version. I have never heard it before. Nice surprise!

Last edited by JonKamm on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trillian-Arno-

Postby Trillian-Arno- » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:42 pm

Wow!
davelady
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby davelady » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:09 pm

very cool
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:31 am

Well, last night a finally spent some quality time with the new remaster promo. I took each track in iTunes and compared it to it's previous un mastered track. Boy! let me tell you doing this made me appreciate these new remastered tracks even more. There is a big difference. After comparing the tracks I took the CD and popped it into my home theater surround system turned off all the lights grabbed the remote and listened closley to each track.

Bostich and I.T. Splash
Bostich is the Solid Pleasure version. Loud and clear is all I can say. Very Early Yello here.

Pinball Cha Cha
Claro Que Si version. Much more complexity here then the tracks above. Great percussion and Dieter's vocals are clear and seem like he is in the room.

The Evening's Young
One of my favorite Yello tracks. This is the New Mix In One Go version.
7 seconds longer then the original. Longer intro. Never sounded better.

Lost Again
Essential version. I used to think the Essential tracks were the best quality until I heard this version of Lost Again.

You Gotta Say Yes To Another Excess (UK promo version)
This is definitley the stand out track on this CD. I never had a chance to hear this track before as I am sure most of you haven't either and to hear something new from that era in such amazing quality is certainly a treat. This track is so full of new and crazy sounds. When I think of Yello I always think of the You Gotta Say Yes .... LP to me that is the true Yello sound.

Oh Yeah
Outstanding quality again. This is the Essential version. Comparing this to the Essential version is like the difference between AM and FM.

Vicious Games (12" mix)
Great version the female vocals are crystal clear.

Goldrush
So many fun sounds in Goldrush. This is the Essential version. Once again AM/FM in comparison.

The Rhythm Divine
This track I have listened to over and over again. Shirley's voice is as clear and haunting as ever.

Otto Di Catania
This is from Flag. An atmospheric treat. You can really get lost in this song.

The Race 12" mix
13 minutes of pure Joy!
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:47 am

Only 42 days left until all 6 remastered albums are released. After hearing the remastered versions I can't imagine why I would ever listen to the old tracks. Kinda sad in a way :cry:

I can't wait to hear Koladi-Ola, Ciel Ouvert, Tied Up in Red. La Habenera,
No More Roger, Si Senor The Hairy Grill, who am I kidding I want them all!

I have been listening to the promo in my car now. I can crank it up louder then in my home. It's amazing there is no distortion even at full volume crystal clear and freekin loud!
JG

-

Postby JG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:41 am

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
JG

-

Postby JG » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:58 pm

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:32 am

Twelve From Six Promo is for sale here:
http://www.vinylexchange.co.uk/ProductD ... IID=462022

Return to “Latest YELLO News”