Can anyone please tell me the difference?

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
atdog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can anyone please tell me the difference?

Postby atdog » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 am

Today I saw that "Touch Yello (Brilliant Box)" EAN: 0602527365817
at some swiss online shops. It has the same track listing and also the Bonus DVD as "Touch Yello (Limited Deluxe Edition) EAN: 0602527276946.
Can anyone tell me if there are any differences? Why is the newer one (it should be released in march this year) called "Box"?

The price is the same also. The problem I have:
The Deluxe Edition is totally sold out here in germany. And the Brilliant Box Edition seems to only exist in swiss shops?!

I am totally confused.
Please help.
Thanks in advance!
acraphae

Re: Can anyone please tell me the difference?

Postby acraphae » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 am

I didn't find a difference in the music. I think it might just be different packaging. Not a limited edition anymore and maybe in a box. I have ordered a copy and could tell you once I get it.
atdog

Postby atdog » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 am

Thx acraphae waiting for your comment then. :)
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 am

Universal Music Russia

The album which has left by autumn “Touch Yello” became "gold" in Russia, has received the award as the best pop fate an album at the Swiss national ceremony of delivery of musical awards, and the collective has received the award for outstanding achievements in musical career.

On March, 29th in Russia leaves deluxe the album edition “Touch Yello” in format CD+DVD c the expanded track list.

Distinction in music is not present, distinction in packing and no more that.
acraphae

Postby acraphae » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 am

The cd and dvd are exactly the same. The come in jewel case instead of the digipack and have a different cat#number. And they seem to be only available in Switzerland. And Russia? But not sure this is exactly the same as the one released in Switzerland.
atdog

Postby atdog » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 am

@acraphae

Thank you, so this is only "the end" of the limited digipack.
Glad I've ordered that limited Edition some days ago. Same price and same inside. But this jewelcase is also nice without that FSK sign sitting on the left bottom corner. ieek!

Thanks again for this info!

:D

Return to “Latest YELLO News”