Dieter interview and the new album

Latest news of new music, albums, remixes and YELLO projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonKamm

Dieter interview and the new album

Postby JonKamm » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 pm

http://www.strellson.com/magazin-n1/magazin.html

Click and drag the pages of the magazine then use the "zoom" box to read the article. Pretty cool! The Dieter article is about 10 pages in.
Last edited by JonKamm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JJ Naas

Postby JJ Naas » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Nice interview, thanks a lot. Dieter said he doesn't "even own a laptop" but seems to know extremely well how Intrnet operates and what it means for music industry... strange.

Album out this January? Whoa!
Cryptowen

Postby Cryptowen » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 pm

January? If that's true it shouldn't be too long before we're seeing album art and/or a track listing.
omar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re.

Postby omar » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Well I don't think the official site has any mention of the new album,besides being updated. I wonder if a new site is under construction?
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am

I received info from YELLO office today. The album will not be released in January. But they didn't say it wouldn't released in February (Fingers crossed)
jaykeys

Postby jaykeys » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 am

I hope the album will be worth the wait ...
Ilya Petrov

Postby Ilya Petrov » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:46 am

I remember, the tracklist of the album “THE EYE” was introduced in spring of 2003 and officially “THE EYE” came out in November of 2003 and also I remember “THE EYE” was allowed for downloading on some piracy site in September of 2003. Three month before official release.
At best, a new album will come out in April or in May or maybe later. I would be really happy if I’m completely mistaken about my calculation.
Yellow

Postby Yellow » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:15 am

You're probably right. The wait for this album is unbearable! I hope it's worth it. Despite all the economic problems predicted for 2009 - at least it's going to be a good year for music :)

New Prodigy album is released Feb

New Pet Shop Boys album released March

New Yello album released ?! Who knows.....
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Oh cool didn't know about the new PSB's. Although their last album i have not been able to get into I hope this one is going to be less of the "theater/play" and more of the down to basics. There is also new Bliss album coming in April. They've become some of my favorite. I think there will also be new Shantel and William Orbit. Might end up being an OK year. 2008 was a bit off.

Return to “Latest YELLO News”