duh...what is it called?

New Cover Art
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
murrawo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

duh...what is it called?

Postby murrawo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 am

helloooo....yellooooo
hello people, george in the uk, can you help me with finding a song by yello?
it was not long after stella and ....i'm really hazy about the lyrics, but it was in the style of stella...not very good at describing music either!!

'' you gotta knock it in your pocket,
gotta knock it in your head...''
how is that for vague?!

but i love it ,,
can anybody help my mouldy brain??
george.
julz
Site Admin

Re: duh...what is it called?

Postby julz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 am

Song is Goldrush from the album One Second.
murrawo

Re: duh...what is it called?

Postby murrawo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

julz
you is a genius - thank you!!
george.

Return to “Yello Older Stuff Combined”