"She's got a gun" single CD cover

New Cover Art
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alpha_kentavra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"She's got a gun" single CD cover

Postby alpha_kentavra » Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

Hi, guys!

I am making a collection CD of Yello B-sides to offer to a friend, who is a big fan, and I want to make a cover for it based on the cover of the single "She's got a gun".

Does anybody have it in good quality or know where can I find it?

Thanks in advance!
mrpulley

Re: "She's got a gun" single CD cover

Postby mrpulley » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 am

It's been a while since I've logged on - hope this isn't too late!
There are some pictures of the cover at Discogs.

http://www.discogs.com/Yello-Shes-Got-A ... ster/37699

Return to “Yello Older Stuff Combined”