Favourite Album

What's your favorite?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favourite Album

Postby Tiddlywink » Sat May 29, 2004 4:44 am

For me it is Claro Que Si - this was the one that intorduced me to YELLO. The attraction in their music is the influence it has on my mood, I find it incredible that all of their music can change how I feel and each time the same song can create a different feeling. I was introduced to YELLO by a Sanyasin (Spelling??) - a lone follower of Bagwan Shri Ragenish (again apologies for spelling) he used to meditate to YELLO at really high volume and thats when I heard Claro Que Si - and the very first track I heard was "The Evenings Young" absolutely brilliant.

Return to “Yello Polls”