Where are you travelling from to see Yello Live in Berlin?

What's your favorite?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poll ended at Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:32 am

Africa
No votes
Antarctica
No votes
Asia
20%
Australia (and Oceania)
40%
Europe
20%
North America
20%
South America
No votes

Total votes: 5
mrpulley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mrpulley » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 am

Time for a new poll! Who's coming to see Yello in Berlin, and from where? I've included all 7 continents, although I suspect no-one will be coming from Antarctica! Feel free to comment below with more specific countries!
Ilya Petrov

Re: Where are you travelling from to see Yello Live in Berlin?

Postby Ilya Petrov » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm travelling from the eastern point of Russia. I can say that Im travelling from Asia. :)
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:39 pm

I will be coming from New Zealand. I got a ticket for 30th Oct :D
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:21 am

I'm not sure which show everyone is going to but I'm going to try and set up a get together before each of the shows. Some of us did this for Touch Yello and met a bunch of very nice people.
Ilya Petrov

Postby Ilya Petrov » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:36 am

Return to “Yello Polls”