Wanted: The key to perfection promo CD

Complete your collection.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Qubism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanted: The key to perfection promo CD

Postby Qubism » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi,

Of course I would dearly like one of these too. Hell at this point I'd love to even just hear the tracks for the new versions of old classics.

If anyone can help, get in touch.

If anyone has one, could you make a youtube video of the "new" tracks so we can all hear?

Cheers,

Richard Qubism Shepherd
Rotravi

Re: Wanted: The key to perfection promo CD

Postby Rotravi » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

I think you might get it from here. Discogs are a GREAT place to find rare items. :-)
I see there are members there who have it.

http://www.discogs.com/Yello-The-Key-To ... se/3947034
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

I see one sold for 159,53 euro on ebay
Rotravi

Postby Rotravi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Return to “Sell / Trade YELLO Items”