Wanted: Progress and Perfection Promo CD

Complete your collection.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Qubism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanted: Progress and Perfection Promo CD

Postby Qubism » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi, this is one of the few things I haven't got and I'd love to get one. If anyone has one to sell please post here or send me a private message.

Also if anyone knows of one for sale or sees one on ebay, feel free to tell me :lol:

Richard Qubism Shepherd
Nottingham
Tiddlywinks

Re: Wanted: Progress and Perfection Promo CD

Postby Tiddlywinks » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 am

Qubism

Postby Qubism » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 am

Wow, thanks for that, I just bid :lol:

I did actually mean the main album which I thought was promotional only anyway:

I wonder if I'll ever get one ......

Cheers,

Qubism
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 am

I'm not sure if this CD is genuine. I have a feeling it's not . The only genuine one is the one that comes in a metal tin.
Qubism

Postby Qubism » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi,

I know what you mean Julz, the one I ultimately want is the real one in the tin. Having said that I have also been trying to collect Yello promos as some are a little different to the final release as we have been discussing (like Motion Pictures and Touch promo). Also I guess I like the rarity factor too even if tracks are same as main release.

This promo has been listed on discogs prior to this ebay listing.

Check out the images of box and CD
It looks similar to the "real" motion pictures promo.... ?
Also 3 people say they have it and about 12 want it.

I can't imagine that someone would go to the trouble of making a fake promo and listing it on discogs to make it seem authentic then have 3 peeps say they have it without saying it's either fake or "unoffical".

I've defo seen "unofficial" best of's etc and normally if they are bootlegs, mashups, pirates or fakes they are in the unofficial section of Yello on discogs and this one is not.

Hmmm....

Q ( I just saw Skyfall :wink: )
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

My friend has one of these and he suspects it’s not real. It doesn’t have all the signs of being real. Mercury promos are usually screen printed and the Mercury logo doesn’t have Universal under it. Buy it only if it’s not too expensive.
domi66

Postby domi66 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 am

I´ve got one copy of "Progress and Perfection". It is limited to 350 copies. I got it from the Audi A5 presentation. I will put it on ebay this weekend.

Return to “Sell / Trade YELLO Items”