Picture Disk

Complete your collection.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Picture Disk

Postby Tiddlywinks » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Has anyone seen the Bostich 12" picture disk before? There is one for sale on eBay currently.
Tiddlywinks
julz
Site Admin

Re: Picture Disk

Postby julz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I have a hard time believing that it’s real.
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 am

Me also, would have thought it would have been seen before, picture is the same as I have seen for the recent Tiger Records Bostich mp3 release which on one hand seems to suggest not real and on the other seems to be of them when younger - as much as my oldeyes can tell, and appropriate to the year of issue. If genuine what else is out there.
nwg

Postby nwg » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm

As it is coming from Israel that is usually a sign for bootleg picture discs.

I would expect some sort of serial code even for a promo.

The only two picture discs are what I have which is the interview disc and the I Love You 3D 7" one.
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 am

Return to “Sell / Trade YELLO Items”