Hands On Yello, The Updates

Complete your collection.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dubBub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hands On Yello, The Updates

Postby dubBub » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm selling my copy of "Hands On Yello The Updates" on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/140492502786

Auction ends Dec 30 2010.

As the auction description states this is in fair condition. Some wear and light scratches on discs and case. The case is cracked but intact, and has the original sticker still. Digitally it is intact and you won't have trouble with ripping or playing.

In my opinion it's not the best Yello release. I prefer Yello's own remixes. The Orb mix is my favorite. I'm sure most of you understand the rarity of this item.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy holidays
-L

Return to “Sell / Trade YELLO Items”