the future sound of london

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lexus7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the future sound of london

Postby lexus7 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:58 am

if someone can please refer to something similar to the FSOL. Just can't get enough..
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 am

How about Ulrich Schnauss or William Orbit?
lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 am

fabulous artists, especially Ulrich Schnauss, many thanks for the hint
lexus7

Re: the future sound of london

Postby lexus7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 am

I really got into William Orbit, gradually buying all his albums :D
julz
Site Admin

Re: the future sound of london

Postby julz » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 am

Oh that’s great! Hinterland and Strange Cargo III are my favorites. His new classical one is really great also. I think I will listen to it right now!

Return to “Other Music Conversations”