Depeche Mode concert

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jonte

Depeche Mode concert

Postby Jonte » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:15 am

DM played in Stockholm yesterday and of course I was there. A lovely evening as this was their first outdoor concert in sweden.
For me it was a 20 year mark of the first DM concert I visited :D

I got big goose bumps when they played A question of time, photographic, shake the disease....

Playlist:
Intro
A Pain That I'm Used To
A Question Of Time
Suffer Well
Precious
Walking In My Shoes
Stripped
Home
It Doesn't Matter Two
In Your Room
Nothing's Impossible
John The Revelator
I Feel You
Behind The Wheel
World In My Eyes
Personal Jesus
Enjoy The Silence encore
Shake The Disease
Photographic
Never Let Me Down Again

and now I´m drinking tea from my new DM mug, another mug to the DM collection :lol:
robo-1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby robo-1 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:10 am

Lucky Jonte... What a great set list! Saw DM in an outdoor venue for the Violator tour in the USA. They are a terrific live band. I do miss Alan Wilder though... "Nothing's Impossible" is my fave track from the new album. Glad they played it at your concert.

robo-1
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:55 pm

I can't seem to enjoy DM live anymore... really any arena concert I just don't care for anymore. You can hardly see anything. Although I'm sure the sound-system was fantastic. I actually got to go to an after party for one of their tours 4 years ago in LA. Got to meet them briefly and saw some celebs... that was more fun then the concert.

Return to “Other Music Conversations”