Mindless Self Indulgence

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Have you ever heard of MSI?

yes
No votes
no
100%
yes and i love them
No votes
yes and i REALLY LOVE them
No votes
Of Course! (who's bulletin board is this again?)
No votes

Total votes: 3
DiscoTaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mindless Self Indulgence

Postby DiscoTaz » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:45 pm

My 16 year old son has turned me on to this band - I LOVE IT!

YOU LOVE IT (after this, the rest is all bull sh*t)

I have resisted sending out an email about it because people tend to whine about stuff like that - non yello stuff......

I wish i could add the sound snippet of YOU LOVE IT! :P
"We are God, because only we can create the idea of His existence in our Holy Brains"
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:17 pm

So are you going to post some links to their website?
DiscoTaz

http://www.myspace.com/mindlessselfindulgence

Postby DiscoTaz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:32 pm

http://www.myspace.com/mindlessselfindulgence

if you page down a little bit, there is a video for their latest "hit" called
Shut Me Up

This song has an easy, almost sing along listenability, and the video is really funny (especially if you've ever worked in retail)

:twisted:
"We are God, because only we can create the idea of His existence in our Holy Brains"
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:02 pm

It's interesting. It's like early NIN mixed with Oingo Boingo :)
DiscoTaz

Postby DiscoTaz » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:38 pm

Return to “Other Music Conversations”