unusual non-Yello ring tone?

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DiscoTaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

unusual non-Yello ring tone?

Postby DiscoTaz » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:42 pm

i am looking for a sound recording of an aviation collision avoidance sound, that can be downloaded as a ring tone? i have no idea what that sounds like. it's going to be a surprise xmas gift. thx
"We are God, because only we can create the idea of His existence in our Holy Brains"
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:55 pm

Tasha,

Glad to see you back. Is this sound an alarm sound or do you want the sound of 2 planes avoiding each other?
DiscoTaz

sounds

Postby DiscoTaz » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:16 pm

hmmmm. I intended to ask for the alarm sound, but the sound of two planes avoiding each other sounds intriguing too!

My computer had crashed (again) and so haven't been real active anywhere. And my son hogs the computer too, I figure the less time I spend here the better?

Say did y'all know Texas is suing Sony!?
"We are God, because only we can create the idea of His existence in our Holy Brains"
JonKamm

Re: sounds

Postby JonKamm » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:19 pm

DiscoTaz

Postby DiscoTaz » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:56 pm

They say Sony's "copyright protection" does more than prevent unlimited copies, it stays active on a computer and makes it vulnerable to invasion. etcetcetc.

Return to “Other Music Conversations”