My first music album

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cryptowen

My first music album

Postby Cryptowen » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Thought I'd let everyone know that I just released my first . It's sort of experimental soundtracky weirdness, somewhat inspired by Yello. Give it a look, how about? Here's the cover art-

julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 pm

I'll check it out. I like the artwork.
Cryptowen

Postby Cryptowen » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Thanks. I designed the art (all those hours of playing around in Photoshop might be paying off).
Cryptowen

Postby Cryptowen » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Just bumping to let those interested know it's now , for free!
beyondmirrors
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My first music album

Postby beyondmirrors » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Cryptowen

Postby Cryptowen » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:53 am

Thanks. Seeing as the topic's been bumped, I should mention that I put out back in August. You can get if off of Legaltorrents for free (it's the link).
synaptyx

Postby synaptyx » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Cool, I'm downloading those now. Thanks for the free music! :)
Rev. St. Syn, KSC
Kali

Postby Kali » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 am

spice girls - Spiceworld :lol:
"Never say never"

My favourite album
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 am

Interesting enough and unusual sight,original at music.
:D
:idea:
Fiona02

Postby Fiona02 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:14 am

A music album which was released represents the emotional exhaustion of the West Coast where love and peace, pleasure became skeptical inquiry. It was a lot of times immoral, and yet was able to sell about million copies, maybe more. This album is given by a group that has matured and learned the hard way that is constantly on tour for five years and give consistently successful albums. It is said by many famous people that this album explores the depths of success and the dark side of paradise.

Return to “Other Music Conversations”