Can someone help me with this???

General non YELLO music conversation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lionelwoolf

Can someone help me with this???

Postby lionelwoolf » Sat May 31, 2008 5:00 pm

I've been trying to find the songs that are in this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV8ioIurtiQ I been trying to track them down over the last few years. I think there from Yello bur I don't know the names of the songs. So if any one could tell me what each song is called, I'd be most graitfull.

Thanks

Lionel
lexus7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lexus7 » Sat May 31, 2008 5:26 pm

The first song in the video is by Yello. It's called 'On the run' from the album 'Baby'. Enjoy!!
lionelwoolf

Postby lionelwoolf » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am

Thanks 1 down 3 more to go. you wouldn't happen to know the names of the other ones do you?
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Just purchase the Baby album and you will have both songs by Yello that is on that video. The song towards the very end of video is not Yello.

Return to “Other Music Conversations”