My Pride and Joy

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DiscoTaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Pride and Joy

Postby DiscoTaz » Sat May 01, 2004 2:16 am

I know it's a small image - but the Essential picture that represents me over there on the left hand side of my posts is an autographed post card. Look close, B Blank signed across the bottom, DM signed diagonally. Last week I was showing it off to somebody and they reached out for it and I snapped Don't Touch It!! I'm so weird. I am not a pack rat at all, but this little post card I have kept meticulously under cover and a couple times a year take it out and fondle the edges. :P
"We are God, because only we can create the idea of His existence in our Holy Brains"
pwjones

Postby pwjones » Mon May 03, 2004 4:02 pm

Yello from Oz
Paul Jones

Return to “General YELLO Talk”