Could it be that survey time of year?

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

To survey or not to survey?

Survey for sure!
100%
Survey, No Way!
No votes
What's a survey?
No votes

Total votes: 8
pwjones

Could it be that survey time of year?

Postby pwjones » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:00 pm

Do you all remember years ago on the mailing list someone compiled a fairly cool survey of about 30 members, the questions were pretty good, and the responses were even better. I think Julz and Juhana were part of it, not sure who else.
Anyway i would love to try it again, as it has been some years and there is some new material to consider.
I have the original survey question, so perhaps we could fine tune them a bit and have a go.
What do you all think, this could go out via the mailing list as well as the forum to get as many results over a period as possible.
Yello from Oz
Paul Jones
laurens

Postby laurens » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:25 pm

wow!!
100% so far!!
sounds like you got yer work cut out fer yerself , ol paul mate!
can we submit Questions?
my question: Do you still play your vinyl?
pwjones

Postby pwjones » Mon May 03, 2004 3:57 pm

Yello from Oz

Paul Jones

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General YELLO Talk”