My thought on 3CD Electrified box set music

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rotravi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My thought on 3CD Electrified box set music

Postby Rotravi » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 pm

After hearing through the 3cd "Electrified" box set, i can say that its not a Must Have. But by all means..buy it if you are a fan and must have everything Boris or Yello have released.
But you wont find any tracks here that is essential.
If you got rare releases like The Key to Perfection and Progress And Perfection and the Boris releases AvantGarden 1-3 then nothing here will gets your rocks of.
ill give it a 4 out of 6 stars. A nice add on to your collection,but not a
must have to discover new great tracks. 8)
nwg

Re: My thought on 3CD Electrified box set music

Postby nwg » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 am

I am tempted to get the 2CD set from Amazon which is £12.

I have only streamed the Avant Garden tracks but didn't realise they were the same tracks until I compared the track names.

I saw the youtube of samples from the DVD and decided I didn't need it. The videos did nothing for me.
zaz965

Re: My thought on 3CD Electrified box set music

Postby zaz965 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 am

hello! :wink:
Boris Blank. Electrified (2 CD)

The Russian edition

http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/30 ... m=31003757]

Return to “General YELLO Talk”