Stella - Story Behind The Album

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stella - Story Behind The Album

Postby Tiddlywinks » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 am

Not a bad read lots of info written by Jonas Warstad available on Amazon as Kindle download.
lexus7

Re: Stella - Story Behind The Album

Postby lexus7 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:59 am

I wonder if a hard copy would be in print....haven't got a kindle, but certainly be curious to read.
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:33 am

Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm

lexus7

Postby lexus7 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:46 am

Fantastic! Thanks for that. Do you consider it's worthwhile getting? I am seriously keen:)
Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 am

Qubism

Postby Qubism » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I happily paid £2 for my kindle version. If Jonas is reading this, I and many Yello fans really appreciate your huge time and effort on this.
I think he should try to do what he can to finish the epic task of the entire yello history.

I am a tad disappointed that Yello's own book has not been translated into English yet. Yello have fans all over the world that must speak many different languages, but as second languages go, English, to quote Ron Burgundy "It's kind of a big deal...."

They could certainly pay for a top notch translation, hey I'll proof read for free if it helps! (Grade A English 'O' level BTW and professional grammar pedant!) Then if Yello or the book publishers wonder how it will sell they can follow Jonas' fine example and start with a kindle ebook first and see how many copies sell.

In the mean time I think everyone should buy Jonas' book to show the global thirst for this story!

Cheers,
Qubism

Return to “General YELLO Talk”