Favourite song

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favourite song

Postby Tiddlywinks » Tue May 21, 2013 3:54 am

I can't find a Yello song I don't like, while what I like changes from one listening to the next I have decided that Desire is my favourite Yello track and the new version on the Key to Perfection is just fantastic - yep, while I like them all and I am sure my mood will have me liking other tracks more at times I keep coming back to Desire - all versions - FWIIW
lexus7

Re: Favourite song

Postby lexus7 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 am

I've always sort of known which album I like the most, but to pick a single song have never even attempted. If I were to choose I'd say On Track album version :) .

Return to “General YELLO Talk”