Fluke mixes mistery

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marcolphus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fluke mixes mistery

Postby marcolphus » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:22 am

I was wondering does anyone know what's the difference between Fluke's 'papa-who-ma-mix' and 'dee doo dee mix'?? I can't tell any. At least 'dee doo dee dub mix' is instrumental.
Tiddlywinks

Re: Fluke mixes mistery

Postby Tiddlywinks » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm

They sound very similar, if you open them both in Audacity or similar programme they "look" different in places, if you compare the places where they are obviously different you can hear the differences but listen to them one after the other and its hard to tell the difference I guess over all they are more alike than they are different - FWIIW

Return to “General YELLO Talk”