Snowball/Lightmaker

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Avalon39
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Snowball/Lightmaker

Postby Avalon39 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 am

As a huge Yello fan, I've always wanted to see or get my hands on Dieter Meier's movie Lightmaker but it's nowhere to be found. Is there a link somewhere? Does anyone have a copy of the movie?

Also is Snowball and Lightmaker the same movie? I know Dieter was working on a movie called Snowball in the 1980's and early 1990's but it was never shown. Is Lightmaker a reworked/revamped version of Snowball?
julz
Site Admin

Re: Snowball/Lightmaker

Postby julz » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 am

Lightmaker is the newer version of Snowball. It's never been released except shown at a few film festivals. I'm not sure if it will ever be released.
Qubism

Re: Snowball/Lightmaker

Postby Qubism » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:54 pm

If anyone that works with Yello reads this, can you pleeeeease encourage Dieter to try to release Snowball / Lightmaker in some way or other? In this digital 21st Century, there must be a viable way.
If not please burn me a DVD so I can see it before I die! (not that it's imminent, I hope I've got another 50 or 60 years left in me but I've been waiting 30 years already so get a move on!)

If anyone wonders what it's like here is an incredible 2 minutes called Vanity:

Please leave some more demanding comments, maybe the message will get thru!

Qubism

Return to “General YELLO Talk”