My Vinyl Collection

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nwg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Vinyl Collection

Postby nwg » Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

I have recently decided to spend some more on filling some gaps in my vinyl collection. I ended up with 14 singles I didn't have before.

Desire
Who's Gone
The Race/Another Race
The Race and Bostitch
Of Course I am Lying/Metropolitan Mixdown Part 1 (to go with already got Part 2)
Metropolitan Mixdown Part 2 Promo (to go with already got Part 1 Promo)
I love You
I Love You Extended Dance Remix
Tied Up
Tied Up Remix
Oh Yeah Dance Remix
Squeeze Please

I also got Yello vs Hardfloor 2X LP Vicious Games German Promo's.

I also decided to catalogue my vinyl collection. There are two zip's, one with pictures only and one with also track names and other info. I ended up 83 individual bits of vinyl.

I would still like to get Essential Yello and the third Promo of The Race Sporting Mix with a green centre. I have the other two promo's.
nwg

Re: My Vinyl Collection

Postby nwg » Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Complete listing of the pics.

1980 - 1985 The New Mix In One Go Album.jpg
Baby Album.jpg
Base for Alec.jpg
Bimbo 7 Inch.jpg
Blazing Saddles.jpg
Bostich Remixes (Yellow Vinyl).jpg
Call it Love (Yellow Vinyl).jpg
Call it Love 12 inch Collection.jpg
Call it Love.jpg
Claro Que Si Album.jpg
Desire.jpg
Do It Remix 2x LP.jpg
Do It Remix.jpg
Flag Album.jpg
Goldrush 12 inch Collection.jpg
Goldrush 2x LP.jpg
Goldrush.jpg
How How.jpg
I Love You 3D 7 Inch.jpg
I Love You Promo.jpg
I Love You v2.jpg
I Love You v1.jpg
Interview Picture Disc.jpg
Jungle Bill Andrew Weatherall Remixes.jpg
Jungle Bill Promo.jpg
Jungle Bill Remixes.jpg
Let Me Cry (Yellow Vinyl).jpg
Let Me Cry 12 inch Collection.jpg
Let Me Cry.jpg
Live at the Roxy NY 12 inch Collection.jpg
Live at the Roxy NY.jpg
Lost Again 12 inch Collection.jpg
Lost Again.jpg
Metropolitan Mixdown Part 1 Promo.jpg
Metropolitan Mixdown Part 2 Promo.jpg
Metropolitan Mixdown Part I and II.jpg
Oh Yeah (Yellow Vinyl).jpg
Oh Yeah.jpg
One Second Album.jpg
Pinball Cha Cha.jpg
Pocket Universe Album.jpg
Pumping Velvet.jpg
Rubberbandman Promo.jpg
Rubberbandman.jpg
She's got a Gun.jpg
Solid Pleasure Album.jpg
Squeeze Please.jpg
Stella Album.jpg
The Race (Picture Disc).jpg
The Race 2003.jpg
The Race and Bostich Promo.jpg
The Race and Bostich.jpg
The Race Promo 2.jpg
The Race Promo LE.jpg
The Race Promo.jpg
The Race Remix.jpg
The Race v1.jpg
The Race v2.jpg
The Rhythm Divine 12 inch Collection.jpg
The Rhythm Divine 2x LP.jpg
The Rhythm Divine v2.jpg
The Rhythm Divine.jpg
Tied Up in Life.jpg
Tied Up in Mind.jpg
Tied Up Remix.jpg
Tied Up.jpg
To the Sea Promo.jpg
Touch Yello Album.jpg
Tremendous Pain.jpg
Unbelievable.jpg
Vicious Games Remix.jpg
Vicious Games.jpg
Who's Gone Promo.jpg
Who's Gone.jpg
Yellow Megamix.jpg
You Gotta Say Yes To Another Excess Album.jpg
You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess Promo.jpg
You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess.jpg
Zebra Album.jpg

Yello vs Hardfloor Vicious Games 2x LP Promo.jpg
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 am

You got a nice collection going! Are you checking out http://www.discogs.com ? You could always contribute your images to that database and keep track of your collection. Also don't forget to check out www.theyellosite.com discography.
nwg

Postby nwg » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm

I used Discog to help catalogue what I had. They had pretty good images already for each one.

I would also like the IT Splash/Gluehead 12" and the Yellow vinyl On Track 12" but they go for big amounts of money.
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Yeah are usually expensive but sometimes I see them listed for not so much on ebay. Just keep on watching ebay and something bound to come up. I’ll try and remember if I ever see them listed and let you know.
nwg

Postby nwg » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:44 pm

All my collection came from ebay over the years.

On Track went only a week ago for $70 plus postage. The iT Splash can go for a little less. Way too much but not surprising.

I got annoyed that I was outbid for a mint vinyl of Essential Yello and was won by a record seller of 12000 feedback. The person had put 200 bids on records in May. I did manage to push him up so at least he didn't get it at the starting bid.
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Those are actually pretty good prices for those items. I’m not sure if you will be able to get them cheaper. Maybe with luck you can.
nwg

Postby nwg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

The ebay seller that won the Essential LP yello that I bidded on got it for £8.10 inc postage has put it on for £20 BIN plus £3 postage !
nwg

Postby nwg » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I got the US Vicious Games Promo today. The record is in mint condition and will play it tomorrow.

Tiddlywinks

Postby Tiddlywinks » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 am

nwg

Postby nwg » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 am

Quite a few I have got of ebay have been in mint/unplayed condition. That was a bargain as I won it for just £1 plus postage.

Return to “General YELLO Talk”