Cover Pictures

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tiddlywinks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cover Pictures

Postby Tiddlywinks » Fri May 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi, I've been looking at the various album,single/ep covers and I wonder if anyone can tell me about the cover for the Drive/Driven CD Single. All the references I've seen about this CD say there was no cover, there is a rear cd case insert/cover. Now on the Yello web site they show a front cover for Drive Driven, it looks to have the shape a CD Single insert would have - is the picture on the Yello web site the cover from the CD Single? details are the right year and issuing company, and the colours match.
julz
Site Admin

Re: Cover Pictures

Postby julz » Sun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah that cover was completely a surprise to me. Maybe this was the cover to the single that was never released. I’ll try and find out more.
Tiddlywinks

Re: Cover Pictures

Postby Tiddlywinks » Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 am

Return to “General YELLO Talk”