YELLO Video Rarities

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarkGiggo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

YELLO Video Rarities

Postby MarkGiggo » Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 am

Hi,

I have a question. He even filmed the video for the remix of Pluto's Hands on Yello - Oh Yeah (video edit) 1995? Does anyone know? And anyone here own U.S. promo VHS The Race - Video Remixes 1998?
http://www.discogs.com/Yello-The-Race-V ... se/2716411
I would like to exchanged for other rarities.

Thanks

Mark

mark.giggo@centrum.cz
julz
Site Admin

Re: YELLO Video Rarities

Postby julz » Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 am

Hi Mark

That is a very rare video and I don’t think anyone will want to let go of it. Just keep your eye out on ebay and maybe someone will list it one day. It’s not a great quality item as far as the music and videos. It’s mostly just edits of the song.

Return to “General YELLO Talk”