Rubberband Man Lyrics

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
soundstory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rubberband Man Lyrics

Postby soundstory » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am

Hi all,

I've always wondered what the lyrics are during the "you gotta watch him, gotta watch him" part

Anybody know what the part of lyrics are??
BabyZebra88

Re: Rubberband Man Lyrics

Postby BabyZebra88 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I've always wondered too. Just been listening to it on constant repeat to try and work it out. There was a rumour at the time 'Baby' was released that it was Michael Jackson speeded up! - the very last bit sometimes sounds like "don't ever wanna ask with you". or similar. Any other ideas folks?

I'm a new user by the way - Anyone out there to give a shoutout to a newbie?! :D

I think the web lyrics for Rubberbandman are wrong anyway, "Shoot bang no rhyme", I'm sure is "Should I know why" and "The filthy woman tell me what I shouldn't do" I think is "If you wanna tell me what I shouldn't do" or "Everybody tell me..."

As the Rubberbandman was a "Jibbering fool" maybe it's just nonsense in the spirit of Planet Dada.
soundstory

Re: Rubberband Man Lyrics

Postby soundstory » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 am

Return to “General YELLO Talk”