Festival

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perthguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Festival

Postby Perthguy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 am

There was a festival down at the Arena near me (future music festival) it had chemical brothers, kei$ha, presets etc, so why don't Yello do festival like this (where all this electronic music is played) I would consider going if they did. They did one (mayday in germany) so why not more. Get their music known. :D
zaz965

Re: Festival

Postby zaz965 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am

YELLO - Group mainly studio, they gave concerts a little and under "plywood"... To reproduce all these sounds alive it is problematic enough.

Becoming wiser, Yello become romanticists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32qYEWOesT8
lexus7

Re: Festival

Postby lexus7 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm

I think this festival was held in New Zealand recently as well. Chemical Brothers gave a concert here with their new album separately anyway. I think Boris and Dieter are just different kind of guys to participate in these group performances, however they did make appearances in the past. They see no point in live shows in their traditional meaning, that opinion has been with them throughout the years i think. You do have a point regarding making it more popular though, i guess Virtual Concert is the way

Return to “General YELLO Talk”