Help! The Race (Instrumental)

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PIPER
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help! The Race (Instrumental)

Postby PIPER » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi everyone,

First time post, LONG TIME yello fan since as far back as I can remember listening to music. I'm going to put on an hour dance jam for a large group of friends, and I would LOVE to use The Race, but since it's for dancing, I'd really like to find an instrumental version of this song for that purpose.

The only official released version I can find note of is the US CD Single for the race which has a track called The Race (Rockamerica Radio Instrumental). I just purchased Nuns on the Run Original Motion Picture Soundtrack hoping for the semi-instrumental from the opening credits, but it's just the regular track. I can't find an MP3 of it to purchase anywhere, and only one collectible seller, and I don't really want to drop 30+ dollars, or have time to get it shipped to me in the mail.

Does anyone have that track, or know where I could find it (I've looked everywhere), also if you do have it, what's it like? Does it still have the shouting and other lyric voices? Does it have the car racing by sounds? (B.T.W. I absolutely love the original track, but I think it might be more fun for first time dancers to hear just the instrumental, and I want to turn some people onto the brilliance that is Yello!)

Here's the only CD I could find of it...

http://www.discogs.com/Yello-The-Race/release/165843

If you do let me know (I might have something to trade you in return for your trouble!)

Tpiper007@gmail.com

Thanks!

-PIPER
PIPER

Re: Help! The Race (Instrumental)

Postby PIPER » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Got it! Thank you for the support!!!! ;-)

-PIPER
zaz965

Postby zaz965 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am

Hello!
The letter is sent on your electronic address
droppy4

Postby droppy4 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 am

Hello,
I do have exactly the same problem as PIPER.
I have heard the instrumental song but couldn't find it in online shops.
Can you also help me, please?

ds2120@freemail.lt

Would be great.
MarkGiggo

Postby MarkGiggo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi,
I do have exactly the same problem.
I have heard the instrumental song The Race (Rockamerica Radio Instrumental).
Me too I look for a song Yello - More 3.43 [amazon.de 2010 version] and Salut Mayoumba 5.29 [1982 UK test pressing version] (on single Zensation)
Someone help me here?, Please.

I am a big YELLO fan. I can send the replacement.

my mail is: mark.giggo@centrum.cz

Very thanks

Return to “General YELLO Talk”