The Movie "Senseless"

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonKamm

The Movie "Senseless"

Postby JonKamm » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:29 pm

Yes,

I just recently watched the 1998 movie "Senseless" with Marlon Wayans and David Spade.
It has a great original score by Yello. Most items are just a few second fillers between scenes but a couple are very nice.

Here is one for you!
http://homepage.mac.com/jonathankamm/Senseless.mp3
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:23 pm

Cool little reference.
I love the Adventures of Ford Fairlane compositions also. It's cool to see what he made up from real songs. Or made songs from the movie compositions. Boris never waists his sound :)
I wish he would do more movie composing. There is nothing in imdb.com shows him doing anything in the future.
Qubism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Movie "Senseless"

Postby Qubism » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi, those of you paying attention might have noticed I'm really trying to track down almost everything Boris has released and I noticed this movie in Jonas' discog site. IMDB just has all the pre-existing hip hop and moby etc tracks listed. No mention of Boris and I just found the OST CD listing and it is all the hip hop tracks and moby etc. I guess I'll have to buy the DVD eh?
Just out of interest, do most of Boris' tracks in the movie have dialogue or movie sound over the top of them? I'm just wondering about trying to record the sound out of the back of me DVD player to get these tracks......don't suppose someones already done that?

Any chance of a re-up of that senseless mp3? the link seems to be defunct :)

Best wishes to all the global Yello followers :)

Qubism

Return to “General YELLO Talk”