yello game

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the race
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

yello game

Postby the race » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:25 am

on the soundtrack of grand turismo 4 i heard oh yeah by yello my friend said it only played when you crash your car can any tell me if i am right
yagi

Postby yagi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:33 am

I did hear Oh Yeah on GT4, or at least a snippet of it. It would play after a race, along with the results screen. If ever there were an appropriate place to play 'The Race' though, this would have been it...

Return to “General YELLO Talk”